Planes Ready To Ship
All plane orders placed before August 15, 2013 are entries into my Wood Plane Weekend contest. Click here to learn more!
These are planes that I currently have ready to ship, no waiting list required. They meet one of the following criteria:
- Available due to a customer changing the plane they wanted after it was already started
- Extra plane added to the queue to aid in productivity (It is much easier to make multiple planes at one time)
- Planes that I consider “blemished” because they don’t fully meet my quality expectations in the looks department. However, they still work just as well as any other of my planes. These “blem” planes will always be designated as such in the title and description, and be available at a greatly discounted price.
- Custom planes made with unique wood species that aren’t part of my regular offerings. These will always start with “Limited Edition” in the title and will command a higher purchase price due to their rarity.
- Planes made during my Online Plane Making Classes.
So please take a look at the planes below and skip the line that my made to order planes require. You may find a great deal that you weren’t expecting, or a limited edition plane of exquisite beauty and rare value.